3-Day Course - Masterclasses in Cooperative Social Entrepreneurship
November 20, 2017 12:00 am
November 22, 2017 5:00 pm
Masterclasses to support Principles of Responsible Management Education
International FairShares School (Sheffield Business School)
- Is your university implementing PRME principles in business education?
- Are you looking for new thinking on social enterprise development?
- Do you promote/teach/research sustainable development?
The FairShares Institute for Cooperative Social Entrepreneurship is delighted to launch a 3-day course that supports universities and educational institutions' commitment to PRME.
This programme is a series of master classes designed to develop your knowledge of the FairShares Model and help you apply it to enterprise creation, education and research activities. It is aimed at social entrepreneurs and bodies that support social enterprise / sustainable development education. It will help you to answer the following questions:
The course takes place from 20-22 November 2017 in the MBA Suite of Sheffield Business School (Aspect Court). It is designed to benefit anyone seeking to enhance their knowledge of co-operative social entrepreneurship generally and the FairShares Model specifically. The course covers skills in idea generation, team creation and enterprise incorporation using FairShares IP. After the course, you will be ready to create a FairShares enterprise or support the creation of them.
The course will be co-delivered by:
This course will interest you if you want to advance:
- co-operative / social entrepreneurship
- solidarity (multi-stakeholder) enterprise development
- social enterprise development in universities and local auth